Have you seen the new Star Wars movie yet? The Force Awakens. We went a few days after Christmas, our son Travis organized us to go and we took the boys. I just loved it! We didn't get the best seat as it was crowded, but it didn't matter. We went to the very first showing of the very first Star Wars in 1977!
I must say that I loved seeing the original stars in this last movie. Talk about going full circle! I also really enjoyed the new young people in the movie. It was fast action, but also fleshed out the characters and had some quiet moments. Have you seen it? What was the first one you saw? Below is the poster art for the first one.
Below are all the episodes.. I think I'd like to watch them all in a row from the first on to get re-acquainted with them.
- Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)
We're having a brilliantly sunny day here and it's up to 44 deg. I am going swimming again today. What are you up to? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)