Friday, October 8, 2010

Blogging on the go...

I learned how to post to my blog from my iPhone from another blogger, Allsorts!  I have some bugs to work out as I lost some of the text and am having to "edit" to add it - but at least I have it pretty much figured out.
This is a photo using a new app I got called Hipstamatic (also from Allsorts) which takes old fashioned photos and all kinds of wild ARTSY photos.  I must learn more about it too.


This is a shot of our family room and Grandfather clock, you can see our living room and dining room and the back door with a Fall wreath on it.  


I am going to do some crocheting next on my Granny Stripe rainbow in Rico Cotton.  I might get a new WIP photo of it outside tomorrow.  I need to get it done so I can start on something new and some of my Christmas gifts!


Love from Oregon -- Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)