1. I am a life-long artist and craftswoman - my first memory of drawing was when I was 4 years old I drew a picture on our chalkboard, only to be horrified later that someone erased it! :-)
2. I met my husband when I was 14 and a freshman in high-school and he was 16 and a junior. I was on a date with another boy and he took me to a pizza parlor and there were 3 of his friends across the table being silly and one of them was my future husband. :-)
3. I'd love to live on a tropical island in a thatched hut with my wooden schooner at anchor in my own harbor and I'd paint beautiful pictures of the surroundings and have a one woman show in NY once a year where all my paintings would sell for exorbitant prices which would fund my lifestyle the rest of the year.
4. I am a Pollyanna, happy most of the time, see the bright side of most things, am happy even when it's dark and rainy because I have a warm home and a good husband and a loving family and friends.
5. I lived out a childhood fantasy and was finally able to own my own horse when we moved onto some land when the kids were little and my wonderful husband built us a barn and I got to have my VERY OWN HORSE!
6. I wanted to raise my kids and give them things I didn't have as a child - we got milk goats and they grew up with fresh milk and eggs from our own animals. We eventually had a herd of registered Nubian dairy goats and the kids showed them at the County Fair and I was the 4-H leader for Dairy Goats for 5 years.
7. When I was a little girl I could climb higher than the boys up in the trees.
8. I learned to cook really good from my Oklahoma born and raised mother. But did not get her "pie gene".
9. I love to decorate my house for the seasons and most especially Christmas.
10. I have come to love reading blogs and making friends from all over the world with my little corner of the internet. :-)
Now I will pass this award along to these following bloggers:
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for coming by for a visit!! ((hugs)) Teresa