Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thank You

Hello my friends.  Kristi really appreciates all the nice comments of condolences and your thoughts and prayers.  I do too.  Kristi brought home a small handmade wooden canoe that her dad had on the wall.  It has it's own paddles, a small fishing net and a lobster pot.  It has mounting brackets and Kristi will hang it on the wall and each time she sees it it will remind her of her dad.


It is beautifully made of wood with caned seats.



The little scale model extras.



The workmanship is beautiful.


To me the canoe evokes a sense of her father's spirit sailing on.  Again, thank you for your kind words.  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

10 comments:

  1. So sorry to learn of the passing of Kristi's father. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The canoe is beautiful and will make a special reminder of Kristi's father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to Kristi and you too... The canoe is beautiful ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to remember her dear Dad. Hugs to Kristi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice thing to remember him by. The detailing is amazing. I've been thinking of Kristi and her family. What a shock.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Teresa that is so wonderful, love that little canoe and the detail is incredible....something for Kristy to hold in her heart forever ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi and your family are in my thoughts with love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. More hugs and prayers as you all grieve .That wooden canoe is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful momento, a wonderful reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)