Friday, April 21, 2017

At The Beach

Hello!  We made the trek to the beach yesterday and had a nice evening of partly cloudy and sunny weather.  We got all set up in our spot in the RV park, this is our view!  We went to dinner and had some clam chowder and halibut, Dayle had a wedge salad with crab.  We arrived back "home" and were treated to this sunset. 




The morning dawned with with only wispy clouds and we have the door open on the trailer listening to the ocean roar!  One problem is that the RV park told us the wifi is out in our spot - so get this - I just turned the "hotspot" on my phone and am using that to access the internet to post this!  LOL!  Modern technology.  Amazing.



I realized that I left my media card reader for my camera to upload photos to my computer at home.. dang.. so now I will try to learn how to transfer my photos to the MacBook Pro using Bluetooth.. or some other magic.  Wish me luck.



Isn't the Pacific Ocean gorgeous?  So clean and blue.  We saw a pod of seals floating out in those waves earlier.  We keep watching for grey whales.  Anyway.. we're ready to hop in the car (I drove mine down so we had a smaller vehicle for our adventuring instead of Dayle's big Dodge Ram 1 ton dually truck) and do some exploring and find lunch somewhere fun.  I hope you have a fab weekend!!  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

17 comments:

  1. It is indeed beautiful Teresa. Wish I was there. Have fun. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I'm very jealous, although I am sitting in my trailer at the lake and we also have beautiful blue skies today, although there is no roar of the ocean. Have a fabulous weekend my friend and thank you for sharing pictures of my beloved Oregon coast.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need some young kid to help you transfer those photos through the ether. You guys picked the best day for the beach. It is seriously over 70' awesome here in the valley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a place!!!! Awesome! The hotspot is what we use when we are in Big Bear! Gotta love it alright!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks idyllic, what a great place for a break away. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ocean views Teresa! So uplifting always to see these! Wishing you and Dayle a wonderful week by the sea.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous views, Teresa! I hope you and Dayle have a wonderful time! One of my young friends just got back from Lincoln City, and were so excited to show us a photo of a whale swimming by. It waved its tail at her and her husband, and her husband captured the moment on his cell phone camera! I finally posted some egg hunting photos last night. It is raining here this morning. Love with hugs. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coast photos Teresa! Sorry I have been missing from your regular commenters, but I have been reading each and every post for the last few months and - as always enjoying your photos of home (yea for the new chicken house), the Gorge and other places. Enjoy your birthday at the beach-hope you get some more sunny days there :) HAPPY Birthday!
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very beautiful indeed, thanks for sharing this beauty with us all. Enjoy your weekend at the beach. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sunset! love the photos and good girl! You are expanding your techie knowledge and we benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always envy your trip here! What a BEAUTIFUL spot! Such views! Modern technology is amazing, for sure! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such spectacular vews in Oregon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good view of the ocean. Enjoy your visit there. We're looking for our coastal getaway but ours is further east of you. Be safe and an early happy birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, now I have a bad case of beach envy! Where on the coast are you? I love that sunset photo! Enjoy every minute of your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Teresa :) :) I sure would love to join you there....and good old hot spot and blue toothing lol did a bit of that on our last trip around lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely views! The Pacific Ocean looks very blue from this side too. That is its distinguishing feature I've decided. Your blue looks a bit deeper than mine. So awesome all the same.
    I have reference photos of the Pacific Ocean from the Eastern seaboard of Australia at the start and end of this post if you are interested to compare:
    http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/tricot-tableware-complete-happy.html
    Happy travels, Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous sunset! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)