Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentines Day

I wanted to wish you a wonderful and love-filled weekend and Valentine's Day.  This is the card I designed using my felt, sequin and beaded heart pin I made last year.  So, I am sending this card to all of my wonderful readers and friends around the world.  


I hand-write the inside of my card.. please visualize YOUR NAME there on the card.  :-)


I had to add this to my post I put up this morning -- Dayle had our son stop by Costco and pick up TWO dozen red roses for me!  I just trimmed them and arranged them and put them on the table.  Aren't they pretty?  I love them!!


A close up of the pretty roses.  Thank you, Dayle! :-)


I am working on a project - making a hat for my nephew's oldest little girl - I made her a hat last year and her little sister has adopted it so I need to make a replacement chapeau.  She wanted turquoise and so I took the pattern and yarn to volunteer at Multnomah Falls yesterday and crocheted away.. only to realize I took the wrong pattern and was making a baby hat!  So, this one will go to my son's friend's baby boy.  I need to find the RIGHT pattern and make another one with a flower on the side.  :-)


I'm off to swim soon.  I hope you have a wonderful lovey dovey weekend with chocolates, valentines and happiness.  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

21 comments:

  1. I love the card. Thank you Teresa! We are going to get Valentines snow. I hope it is snowman snow because the snowmen in my neighborhood always make me smile. Wishing you sweets and sweetness this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Teresa, I do so love your writing. I hope you have a good swim, and a lovely Valentine's Day, with chocolates as well of course. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I hope you and yours have a Happy Valentine's celebration as well, The card you made is beautiful. You made good progress on the baby hat...just warming up for the bigger girl hat you intended to make. Hopefully everyone around here will be better so that we can have our annual spaghetti and meatball dinner on a red checked tablecloth with Italian music playing in the background on Sunday. xx PS I hope you have been swimming for me this week...I must be getting better because I have been whining about not being able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet card. Happy Valentines Day to you and Dayle too. Ours will be a quiet weekend, but that's okay. We're together and we're home. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines weekend d Teresa. Thank you for the card. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day! Heart, Heart, Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines to you too Teresa. I love all your makes and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Jacquie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. HappyπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’™ day. Am celebrating my birthday this weekend. Nice card and thanks for sharing!! Have a blessed weekend and enjoy your lovely roses, my friend. πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the card Teresa very pretty. I love your roses....flowers are something my darling Hb doesn't do but he is such a romantic in other ways I forgive him...lol. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty Valentines card and absolutely gorgeous roses. Happy Valentines Day to you too Teresa. xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty table filled with all things red. And a lovey beaded heart. Happy weekend to you,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful arrangements! Happy Valentines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a lucky duck, Dayle is the best. Love your card and I am wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day right back.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card! Dayle is so sweet!!!! We went our for dinner today as we have inches of snow arriving early tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and thank you! Hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a pretty card! Happy Valentines to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. True, Love is all we need my dear blog Friend.
    It's a really nice Valentine'day for me too.
    See you.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, Dayle...you thoughtful guy!!! He is always so wonderful to you!
    I'm afraid we spent the weekend in the hospital ER, on Saturday evening for hours, and then again today...all day. They did wind up admitting our son in law..thank God!!!
    More on that later.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your Valentine's table. You must be such a fun lady!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Valentines flowers my dear friend ... Dayle does spoil you and shower you wi so much love ... But he couldn't do it any different you are such a wonderful person and deserve every minute of it . Hope you both have a wonderful Valentines ... Lots of love to you ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)