Friday, December 21, 2018

A Very Merry Time

Life is a Merry-go-round, isn't it?  This is my new decoration!!  It plays Christmas music and the lights flash to the beat of the sounds.  It brings light to the dining room in the long dark nights.  


My last surprise gift from my advent calendar.. the others were unwrapped by the German Shredder.  I could not guess what this could be... 


Ohh.. it's 6 beautifully designed gift cards with pretty vellum envelopes!!  *love*


I'm going to assign #21 to this opened ball of yarn.  :-)  This is actually my favorite of them all.. multicolored and bright!  I'm using this one now on my cowl.


Our daughter Amy, who lives in Ohio, sent this box for her father and one for me.  


I wrapped these and used a new roll of paper with red barns, white snow and black trees.. isn't it pretty?


Our younger grandsons spent the night with us last night so we took all 3 of them out for Chinese dinner.  I love these guys.


Hayden ordered sushi!


And polished it off in no time.  I will pass.


I did like my fortune cookie sentiment.. :-)


And look what Kristi brought this morning when she picked up the boys!!!  Meet Ozzie, the Australian Shepherd!  He's 8 weeks old and is adorable, fuzzy, wiggly, warm and precious.


You should have seen the dogs checking out the new creature, the boys so excited, me trying to get a photo of it all.. lol.


He's a red tricolor.


What a face!  We're all in love with him.


Kristi says he lays on the rug like a bunny with his feet out the back.


She says he runs and plays then drops for a nap.


I saw this image on Facebook and thought I'd share it with you.  It's our beautiful Crater Lake covered in snow.  


How is your holiday time going?  I'm pleased as punch, it's a happy time.  We are having the family celebration here at the farm on Christmas Eve.  We have a beef roast, potatoes and carrots all ready to prepare for the dinner.  What are YOU having for Christmas dinner?  Please do share.

****************************************
 *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
**************************************** 

((hugs)), Teresa :-)  

15 comments:

  1. Hooray for Ozzie! So cute and just what the whole family needs a puppy to liven everything up just in time for Christmas. I bet he boys were so thrilled! He is so cute. Enjoy that puppy smell it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (NOTE: Betsy cannot post comments on my blog so she emails her comments and I post them for her.)

    Oh! New puppy! He is so cute. And just look at the size of his feet! He’s going to be huge. Everything about this post makes me smile. From your new carousel, to the pretty wrapping paper, to the fact that you had all of your grand boys with you and the fact that Hatden ordered sushi. I love sushi, but not so much here in the States. In Japan it’s wonderful. We’re still not sure of our Christmas plans. If Snoqualmie Pass is open our friends are going to Seattle to see their children. If it’s closed, then we’ll go out to dinner with them on Christmas. If we have dinner here at home, Dennis has chosen chicken enchiladas. My heart is happy for you Teresa and I’m wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.

    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ozzie is the cutest little thing I have seen in a long time :-)
    Your new Christmas carousel looks fun, I love this kind of decoration. Wishing you a very happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a new puppy at Christmastime! It will be a quiet Christmas Eve for us, with just three of us at home that night. Enjoy your family time, I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ozzie is so precious! He likes to 'frog' just like our 5 month old Scottie, Hamish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find the loveliest decorations. That merry-go-round is wonderful! Ozzie is gorgeous and I love the way he lays on the mat. Very cute. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa .. The new puppy is absolutely gorgeous and I suspect he's going to be a very spoilt little fellow. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you and your lovely family a very happy Christmas. I've bought most of the food for our Christmas dinner which is very traditional - turkey, roast veggies (potatoes, onion, carrots, pumpkin, steamed peas) with lots of gravy. Dessert will be Christmas Pudding flavoured ice cream. We also have 'nibbles' on the table for before or after - crackers and cheese platter, nuts, chocolate, sweets, etc. By mid afternoon we're usually ready for a nap as our day will have started very very early - probably just after Santa has left our place !! Have a wonderful day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. German Shredder. Ha-ha! :) Aussie Shepherd's are very smart dogs. Ozzie sure is a handsome boy. Your carousel is so gorgeous! Enjoy your family time. Will just be a pretty regular day around here since it's the middle of the week for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute puppy! Nice carousel with lights. I should pull my precious moments one out. We're going to have turkey on Christmas in the evening. Megan works til 5, which is when Safeway closes that day. Resting from my dental procedure this a.m. Cool drive at 8:30. Mt Hood looked so pretty! Merry Christmas Teresa! 🎄⭐

    ReplyDelete
  10. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww how cute is Ozzy,he will bring so much joy. Your grandsons are growing up so quickly. I have been making mince pies today and bought some last food bits. We're almost ready here! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well just when I think Kristi has outdone herself in every way , she brings a puppy home! He' so adorable. I just put the brisket for Christmas in the oven. It takes hours , but we love it. Al's cooking tonight. Pad Thai. :) And Ive begun to eat my gingerbread house.....seriously. I m not ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute puppy 💙💙 Those granboys are sure loved and great seeing them growing so much xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to Ozzie! He looks like such a sweet addition to your clan :) I just got internet back today so am trying to catch up on your news. xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)