Monday, November 2, 2020

Last Days at the Beach and Home Again

I thought I'd share our last days at the beach and then home. See Dayle down there?  That's where he would walk Mocha and sit on that log bench watching the waves crash on the beach.  It's a bit of a steep walk down there.  


I snapped these with my big camera with a good zoom, the one below is the headland south of us.


Here is the gang on our last full day there.  


We all enjoyed an evening chat as the sun went down.  I shot some photos as it lowered into the sea.


I just love the colors in this one.






It was Halloween night and I was so pleased that it was clear so I went out before bed and snapped this shot.


I made a third gourd/pumpkin.  


Here are the 3 of them.  :-)


Saturday afternoon we began packing and stowing things away for our departure on Sunday morning.  The 2 weeks we were there were when the trees all changed color so I snapped this on my drive.


Lots of pretty trees in Salem.


I drove through the new In & Out Burger in Keizer.  It took a half hour to get through it.  Yum!


I thought I'd show you again how Shirley re-arranged my china cabinet with my Jadeite collection.


My old oak china cabinet.  


Well... I must dash as I have my last follow-up visit on my eye surgery.  Thanks for visiting!

((hugs)), Teresa :-)  


15 comments:

  1. Teresa so enjoyed your seaside holiday. I too took photos of the moon and your making pumpkins while I make chickens lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you had such a great get away, Teresa! Your sunset photos are fabulous! And of course I always think you take the best moon shots. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you and Dayle's eye surgeries as I read all the rocks outside with friends names on them that I have been praying for! You guys both did very well!
    Your ocean photos are amazing. And your family too
    I was told to chat with you about making shawl pins with copper and sliver wire . I took a class at Rhinebeck virtual , and Im still not doing it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing the gorgeous photos of your seaside trip and the views of Shirley's arrangement of your pretty jadeite collection! I hope you get a good report from your doctor and have a good rest tonight as you settle back into your lovely nest. Welcome Home, my friend!!! love and ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. Your pumpkins are very cute. And the jade collection is really lovely. It's nice to be able to get away at a time like this, unfortunately, we have nowhere to go unless we fly and I don't think that's gonna happen for awhile with all the uncertainty. Here's hoping for some positive news going forward. Hope all is well with your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe the beautiful weather you had for almost all of your two weeks at the coast. That's so unusual and I'm very happy for you. What a great time it looks like you had with lots of relaxing moments too. Thank you for sharing all of the photos with us.
    Shirley did a beautiful job arranging your jadeite into a lovely display. As much as vacations are fun, I know that you're happy to be back in your cozy home.
    Take care and I'll be waiting to hear how your appointment went today. Hello to Dayle from both of us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely trip you had! It must be nice to be home but that view....that would be hard to leave. Araignee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures Teresa! what a gorgeous place to vacation. Love your little pumpkins - very cute. Sorry your fun time at the beach is over, but glad you are home safely. Hope your eye doctor visit went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful break you had, so lovely to see your son and his family with you as well.That sunset is amazing. Glad you are down to your last follow-up visit for your eye surgery, I hope it goes well. And fingers crossed for other good news from America this week... CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a nice relaxing, recharging vacation! Hope good results today will give us happy reasons to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos of the beach and sunset are wonderful, as are the colours of the trees. It has been a lovely display from nature this year for us. I hope your appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your appointment went well Teresa. Your holiday sounds and looks absolutely fabulous, such a beautiful spot for a trailer. I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful beach scenes, and your capture of the Moon is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice sunset and moon photos from your beach visit. Glad you all had a good time. We've yet to go to In and Out burger. Way too many cars when we go by on I-5. Carl's Jr is yummy and quick. I wouldn't mind having name pattern of goard you knitted. I need to keep doing some fun projects in the future. Take care, Becky. ×------×

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful photos Teresa! You really took some great shots and captured the atmosphere so well! Love the little pumpkins you made....they are really cute. Take care my friend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments and thank you so much for taking time to leave me a note. :-)